I took the plunge and ordered a new bathing suit yesterday from JCrew. They were having a 20 percent off sale on suits, plus free shipping! Unfortunately, thye only had sizes 12 and 14 in my first choice, so I went with this instead. Can’t wait to get some use out of it!
All you wanted to know
What it’s all aboutadventure advice appreciation babies balance bathing suit birthday blog brewfest cape cod career change chicago childhood choices christmas college cooking creative emotions exercise expectations failure family fashion food friends friendship fun future girlfriends goals growing up growth hair happiness holiday holidays homemade humor hypertext ideas italian lake laughter life lifestyle love marthas vineyard memories memory motivation moving music nail polish new york city nyc one piece parents passion public relations puppy quote real world relationships sauce smartprettyandawkward stress summer sunshine taylor swift the daily love wedding weddings wisdom
- @NJDerek I rarely am. Hence the 2 month delay in reply to this :) 2 years ago
- Big congrats to @Text100 CEO @Aedhmar Hynes on her appointment to @awpagesociety Chair! bit.ly/2xXqPyi 2 years ago
- .@Text100's @Jamesholland talks VR on the #SMWLDN stage w @dblanar @sophiecharara & @tata_comm's Amit Sharma https://t.co/oIUpkBwSd3 2 years ago
- When we stop asking questions, we stop finding answers. @SimonFitz champions asking the awkward questions.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 years ago
- Hurricane #Harvey Live Megathread on Reddit is playing a huge role in rescue and relief efforts.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 years ago