The other day I came across an interesting post on one of my new favorite blogs, Life2PointOh. The piece was titled “20-something signs you’re turning into your mother“. It’s funny how true some of these are. My favorites include:
- You look for SPF in your moisturizer.
- You feel kinda like a rebel when you’re up past midnight on a school night
- You make friends text you when they get home, so you won’t worry
- You totally understand how Friday nights in can trump Friday nights out
I think I’d also add:
- You understand what a difference simply making your bed every morning can do for your room
- You get annoyed at people who don’t rinse their dishes. In the end it saves time people!
- You rejoice over alone time
- You need it written on the calendar or a post-it note to remember
- You enjoy coffee dates almost as much as happy hour. And hey, it’s usually cheaper
What would you add?